At our farm during your stay you can independently perform various activities of cultural interest.
Here is a list:
- Visit to the Tuscany’s art cities.
- Visit to the “Castello dei Vicari” to Lari.
- Collection of photographic material and authentic texts documenting the history of the farm from the 19th century to the present with particular regard to the life and works of Aristide Castelli, a great landowner and noble benefactor who lived on the farm from 1818 to 1879, hence the name ‘Farmhouse.
- The rooms of the farmhouse are enriched with paintings and sculptures by local artists and artisans. The interested guest can personally visit the workshop of Giorgio Salvadori located in Lari via Panattoni 1.
- The agriturismo has a fully equipped room for conferences and meetings with reception, bar and restaurant.
- Itinerary inside the company with a guided tour of the cellars, the coppaio, the old oil mill, and an exhibition of typical tools belonging to the old peasant civilizations.